Care and Warranty
1. Clean metal surface with a moist rag.
2. Dry it with a soft clean cloth.
3. Do not apply any kind of commercial cleaners, solvents, thinners, or chemicals.
4. Touch up paint where needed. (Touch up kit was provided with item and must be kept at the hotel engineering department)
5. Do not use water directly applied to products. If you have any questions please call our Customer Service Department.
ALUMINUM PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Wipe with dry clean cloth.
2. Apply any available commercial non abrasive oiled based wood cleaner (e.g. Johnson's Lemon Oil, or similar). Avoid aggressive or other chemically treated cleaners. [Pledge wipes are not recommended].
HPL-LAMINATED PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Clean stone surface with a wet rag.
2. If needed, scrub surface with water soluble mild powder detergent (i.e. AJAX). Do not use chemicals, stain removers, abrasives, alcohol based, thinners, etc. These products will remove or dilute the sealer protection coat and make the stone easily stainable and hard to clean.
3. Dry surface with a clean/dry rag.
4. Apply sealer (i.e. several good / commercial use products are available, like: Miracle Sealers) on every time it is needed. Original coat should last 6 months to a year depending on how often the stone is wiped, depending on its usage and exposure, and how porous the stone is.
MARSTONE PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Frosted Glass is created by either a mechanical etching process (i.e. Sand-blasting), or chemical etching process (i.e. acid-etching). The process is applied only on one surface side of the top.